SPOT CHECK!!!! D:<

by - 9:00 AM

15 October 2009 6:10 p.m. 1 Fasih's first ever spot check in the year 2009.
Damn scary. D:
I brought alot of not good stuff..like:

  • Blade - kena
  • Marker pen -kena
  • Highlighter - kena
  • KumaKuma PencilCase - din kena ! :D
  • "entertainment" pictures (anime) - DIN KENA!!!!
  • Domo and Spongebob file cover - DIN KENA!!!
I don't know why they rampas my drawing pen. =.=" Damn angry and sad. They rampas my 0.5 and 0.2 punye, dunno why in hell they go rampas. I also want to know why Sin Wi so damn angry when she found out. Scream "toot-in" in front of teacher. O.O for sure kena if is Pn. Yean. Then dunno where she went, she come back with my 0.5 pen and golden marker pen. She misheard my 0.2 to 0.7 ==" Then terpaksa go back time go pejabat with my baby (sin ying :D) take back :)
Thanks babes.
Zanne actually offered to buy back lol I was really "*gasp* really???" when she tell me THAT. 5 bucks per pen dude!!!
Zanne told me Tuesday can get back but need to see Cik Nirrmalaa!!! I am dead. I brought my blade!!! Make me look like this killer or something.

By the way..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NG SU JEAN.
Sorry for forgetting the shirt!! ><
Made some water blots around the words for effect
hope you like it



You May Also Like

0 comments