God.

by - 9:03 AM

Exams. Starts. On. October. 2oth. God. Help. Me. I. Am. So. Damn. Dead.

Exam
Exam
Exam
Exam
Exam..


AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!
Okay, like Wenwen they all, I'm not really aiming for straight As' mainly because I have common sence and I am now very positive that it is IMPOSSIBLE.

I'm not insulting anyone here ok? Don't misunderstand. I repeat: Not. Insulting. Anyone. But. MOI.

Okay, back to the story. It's the last exam. YEAR-END exam. The exam to my future..well, just the class but STILL!! What if I end up in a class with all those weirdos??!! D:
I DON'T WANT TO END UP WITH WEIRDOS.
I'm already weird enough. XD

My Science and Maths and English is a MUST for As. Eventhough I only love English and Maths + Science is boring, It wouldn't hurt to get an A for them. Well, Chinese and PJK and Sivik and Moral...
...
Er...you all know my BM is really really really suck-ish right..?
Well, getting A or B for BM subjects is really a toughie for me.
Hated BM ever since standard 5. Why wouldn't those people change teachers???
He NEVER let us learn all those stuff and say it's "too difficult and we won't be able to do it". O.O??!! I wanted to shout back it's what he was here for in the first place - educate!!! Personally, I think he doesn't know how to do and make excuses.

I don't think I can get good grades...counting the fact that some people cheat.
CHEAT!!!!
Geez, they'll think it's cool or something.
Have a good mind to tell on them!!!!!! -.-
It wouldn't be fair.

Oh, and my cbox is really bare.
Seriously. B-A-R-E. Is something wrong?????? ._.
or is everyone too lazy to leave anything here.

Read Rachel AKA Archangel's Blog, and she said something about leave all our worries to God...
Ahem. I don't really support it or anything cos I also kesiankan God. I mean, if everyone in the world leave their worries to God, won't that make it..well, worse? I mean in the sence that for example:

There's an economic crisis here and if the polliticians all don't worry anymore, they wouldn't really care huh? It's like hakunamatata~ lol and the crisis would stay a crisis right?

RIGHT????
Any er..different views please leave it at the cbox. No foul words please. :)

Anyways...
GAMBATEH TO EVERYONE!!!!
Especially YOU VERINIA!!!!
Tomorrow hor~ ^^""
GOOD LUCK.
ciaos

You May Also Like

0 comments