WHOOHOOOOOOOO!

by - 9:31 PM

I am happy.
Except for Sivik Folio, my projects are all...DONE.
Sivik. DARN YOU.
WHY??!! Of all the people, it had to be Nicholas Tan in our group.
WHY OH WHY OH WHY???!!!!
Sheeeessshhhhh!!!!!
OK, enough of the crap-talk.
Er..speaking of "talks", Food Talk is due.
Maybe later.
Anyways...
YOO-HOOO....BLOGSKIN IS CHANGED. Not satisfied enough, so this one shall be temporary. So sorry that I didn't update my blog these few days, Couldn't online cos of tuition and Geografi folio.

Oh, and a special sokongan here:
Good Luck Verinia
and also the form 3 peeps and form 5 peeps. :D
Good Luck in the upcoming exams.

Oh, and also very very early Good Luck to Everyone else cos year-end exams are here. -.-
NoOoOoOoOoOo...
Aihs, Must. Get. Better. Than. The. Disgraceful. Two. As.
Yep, last exam got 2 As only. D': Sniffs.
MUST GET BETTER THAN THAT!!
GAMBATEH ZHEN!!
XD And also gambateh to everyone lahhh~~~~~
Must get in good classes hor. One year pass by so fast!!!!! I can still remember when I first step into SMKSM, clip hair like crazy. Second day...let loose and also I already made friends. My first friend - Teivardashni. *sniff* She treated me sooo goooodddd... Only saw her cry ONCE. D:

Okayy..
Er..all for now?





BTW..CLICK THOSE ADS!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments