Exam-Crazy

by - 9:53 PM

I am UN-officially EXAM-CRAZY!!!! D:<
Stupid exams, make me crazier!!!!! ><"
I'm fussing over English. ENGLISH!!! I like, never worry about these subjects and here I am worrying about English when I should be fussing over those hard subjects like..
SEJARAH, GEOGRAFI, BM, SCIENCE..etc
Actually, ALL. I should study for ALL. I mean, I don't have the vocabulary book like that YCL, honestly I don't think he can remember ALL of them. I mean, when he's writing or anything, he just takes that out and uses English that sound like he invented them. Now, THAT is showing off. No offence, Sin XD don't think you would understand but who cares anyway.
Maybe I should read Sherlock Holmes and pick up some English...My vocabulary isn't that good. I mean, I can't even remember a word like "akimbo"...*sigh*

EXAMS!!
EXAMS!!!
And I'm still here.
BLOGGING.

I mean, I'm already almost BOTTOM of the class. Well, more like middle-ish. I don't really believe in hafal-ing. More into understanding. REAL hard to understand, counting the fact that the teachers are either really boring or really, really ANNOYING. =.=
My MATHS!! Getting worst by the day, well, according to my father, my maths sucks.
Well, can't really blame him. He done MATHS all his LIFE!! And his offspring is bad in MATHS.
D:<
Can anyone tutor me in Geografi?
Both school teacher and the tuition teacher aren't helping.
Here's a similarity: they're both really good in scolding. I mean, seriously, whispering will get you a scolding. Talk about stupid!
I really, really need to improve my Geografi..and KH..and Sejarah...and Science...and well, PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING. D: Yes, I am THAT bad. To those people who think I do well in class, HERE'S FOR YOU. My grades are as bad as bad can be!!!!!! And that is really ...
BAD!!!

Well, good luck you all!!!!!
YOU REALLY NEED IT!!
I only know Sejarah got easy, got middle-middle and got hard. Well, that's help. NOT.
English may be writing reports and here's Zhen, writing a 23/30 report. TOTALLY BAD!!! I'm not aiming for just an A, I'm aiming for more than 92. I can only secure 10 marks right now, for oral.
OK, enough of this crab-and-prawn-talk.
GO STUDYYYY!!!
Byes! Wish me luck!
Wishing luck for ya!
That's a lot of wishing to do. lol

You May Also Like

0 comments