Again and again?

by - 12:32 PM

As you guys know when you enter my blog, I changed my blogskin...AGAIN!! :D It's robot-mania noww :D
You guys like? I wanna try something BRIGHT now cos most of my blogskins are like, dark? I don't wanna BREAK your eyeballs or something. I want to BLIND you guys with this bright blogskin. So...BWAHAHAHAHA!
Just joking. I just felt like a bright one. Wanted to change to Orange Vintage again but can't find it so settle with this.
Raving with Owl City again!!! :D Adam Young ROCKS!! He now is making music with pianos and guitars instead of the electric piano. But it's still NICE!!
Owl City is cute, Sky Sailing is NICE (FYI, sky sailing also by Adam Young).

Having a slight sore throat now and trust me, it ain't nice at all.
Guess I have to hit the bed before 11pm now. I still remember last time when I'm in Primary school, I used to get pissed if I can't sleep before 11 lol and I couldn't IMAGINE how Verinia could sleep by 11. Now? I sleep at midnight.
It's not good for my skin, eyes or hair..or throat in this manner. So.. HAVE to sleep before 11 pm tonight!! At least tomorrow don't have ko-ko anymore so YAYS!!

Came across this Fireflies Parody..



I say, WHAT THE HELL.

And a Baby-JustinBieber parody lol.


lol so.. over and OUT.

You May Also Like

0 comments