53!

by - 12:23 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!
you're now 53 YEARS OLD!
2 YEARS YOUNGER THAN MY DAD :X

Anyways. Bro's birthday today too :/ He's probably going out with his friends anyway :D MORE COMPUTER TIME!! XD
Listening to Katy Perry's "Not like the Movies" :D while playing RETAILTHERAPY on Facebook. Kinda fun cos you get surrounded by CLOTHES!!
Did you guys read Bowie's blog? About the pearl ribbon thingy bracelet tutorial???
I WANNA MAKE IT! D: (BTW, the cloth I ordered came yesterday!! :DDD) but where to get the pearl bracelet? :/
Umm.. anything else to blog about...? Guess not :X
Have to crap about crap again. THOUSANDS APOLOGIES!

Sorry my blog posts are all picture-less :/ lazy. GETTING LAZIERRRRR == ARGGGHH!
So. On to my BAG stories :D
I wanna make a slouch bag with the cloth... making a 25cm by 30cm one. Do you think it's too small or something?
I most probably won't get an answer cos most people are too busy to get a measuring tape to see. I know, cos if someone asked me that, I'll just shrug XD
Lazy people are like this.
Now I have to find a sewing machine :/ Cos my sewing doesn't rock. In fact, it kinda sucks.
I have no patience but I dream alot of ideas and designs :X
But the cloth is only 50 cm by 53 cm :/ summore all the six pieces are different..
ARGH. Another sleepless night. The last time I kept thinking about measurements and stuff I stayed up all night until 3am. I got so frustrated cos I couldn't sleep and it was already 3AM!!
Ugh.

You May Also Like

0 comments