Fruity fruit - kins?

by - 9:05 AM

GOD you gotta LOVE Taylor Swift !!! She's making a new album she's been working on for two years, Speaking Now(coming out October 25th I think). The whole album's songs? She wrote it without help from any co-writer's help!! !!!
!!!
!!!
She said on a live broadcast:

"I actually wrote all the songs myself for this record. It didn't really
happen on purpose. It just sorta happened...to happen that way. Like, I get my
best ideas at 3AM in Arkansas, and I didn't really have a co-writer around and I
would just finish it."

She's awesome.

"Ever we put out "Fearless", I've been writing this one," said Taylor.
She also said that the album will have 14 songs.
"Through the past two years, I've been through a lot of things that I wanted to
say in the moment, but couldn't, and the album is my oppurtunity to do that."

And eventhough this news might be a tad overdue and OKOK it's practically OUTDATED.
Taylor moved into her first home!! And I think it's gonna be filled with antiques and stuff cos she's been talking about them?
Wow. And I read a comment in Youtube, it says:
"I hugged Taylor before, she smelled like fruits, it was awesome."
XDDDD
what the hell. Maybe she makes her own shampoo? Wow. I would KILL for that recipe. Those golden locks aren't easy to handle you know. If you don't take good enough care, there'll be TANGLES.
Okay. Enough.
Byeeee.
Ta-ta :)

credits to Billboard.com

You May Also Like

0 comments