Hello Guys!

by - 8:16 PM

Officially LOVE Secret's Madonna and SHINee's WOWOWOW :)

***
How was YOUR week? Cos mine sucked! Yay!
My grades were so low my GOD. I'm going to get more work books tomorrow. CANNOT ACCEPT IT. It's TOO low even for ME. I can't BELIEVE it. I've GOT to improve my MATHS and SCIENCE cos these two subjects are in ENGLISH and my only dependence of getting at least THREE A's in PMR. So scared..what if my year end exam I got suckish grades and I get into a bad class like 2 G or something and I wouldn't be able to get an A if I get into this class cos they're so "oh-my-gosh-noisy". So I needa get better grades or my parents will COOK me ALIVE.
And getting cooked alive isn't fun AT ALL. It sucks as a matter of fact.
Eating orange cake now and it ROCKS. Mmm :)
I want to learn how to bake..!! Cos ..
ohmygosh Ready or Not - SHINee rocks too.
Okay, the above has nothing whatsoever to do with what I was talking about. OK. Back to topic: Baking. At least if I can't get a job, at least I can bake and start a business or something :)
Opening a tearoom is my third dream if nothing else works XD yes, I'm planning for college so I won't get headaches cos the whole thing is planned. And if my parents retire early and can't support my college funds (the agony of being born LATE with older parents), my brother told me I should get a job about a year before I get into college OR I can do the impossible : win a scholarship.
Impossible right? Eventhough you don't say it, I know you're thinking inside : "cheh, you think you so smart meh can win a scholarship!"
That's how friends think. They say opposites attract and FYI, if you marry a complete OPPOSITE of you, it's been proven that your offspring will have a better immune system.
How did baking come to this subject? LOL whatthehell. XDD
Parents said they wanna bring us to PappaRick for supper today. Little do they know I got these low grades. I DON'T DESERVE SUPPER!!!
Guilt. It sucks.
***
You can't judge me. I love SHINee too much !!!! I WANT LUCIFER!! AARRRRGGHHHHH

You May Also Like

0 comments