FINALLY!

by - 8:31 PM

HAALLLEEELLUUUUJAAAAHHHHHH...

Back from exams THANK GOD. Now the only thing I have to cry my eyeballs out for is my RESULTS which are perfectly in the perfect-est way BAD :/ I'm not a smart person, just face it.
Anyways.. here's the COMMENT thingy I wanted to blog about lols. Yes, instead of cracking my head cramming, I have been thinking of what to blog about. It's just what I think about the papers basically.

  • B. Malaysia: OKOK la. Guarantee I get C / D cos the first part (12 questions) is so freaking hard cos my BM sucks apparantly so yeahh :/ Summore Jien Li the genius only get like, 7 correct? I am BOUND to die.
  • English: WOW. I spelt travelled wrong. WHAT A DISASTER! I'm scared.
  • Maths: Easier than expected. Cos Miss Lee usually gives these really really COMPLICATED questions to understand. She said got people fail so OMG.
  • Science: I got the last question in subjective wrong. GUH-REAT.
  • Sejarah: Hey! I actually KNEW something!!!
  • Geografi: Objective was OK, but subjective was a great big SLAP in the face.
  • K. Hidup: I got a B, so whoop-de-doop :/
  • P. Moral: GOD. I am SO failing this.
  • Sivik: HAH! AS IF. I couldn't UNDERSTAND anything!!!
  • Seni: I simply did it. Simply circle cos I forgotten to bring my book to school so I didn't study. GREAT. ANOTHER subject to fail. Colouring was fun though XDD
  • B. Cina: OMG those IDIOMS!! They were SO hard!!! I tell you, to all those FORTUNATE people out there who don't have to take Chinese? YOU ARE SO LUCKY!! At least you don't have to worry about ANOTHER subject in PMR. This subject is THE MOST HATED SUBJECT IN THE WHOLE HISTORY OF PEOPLE WHO TOOK THIS SUBJECT.

So you can see how frustrated I am. And don't even MENTION telling my parents I don't want to take Chinese anymore cos they FREAKED cos apparantly since I'm CHINESE it's COMPULSARY to take Chinese and why my brothers didn't learn Chinese? Cos they don't want to. Why I have to take Chinese? Because I HAVE to. Yeah, REAL fair.

I TOLD you guys life isn't fair. My brothers didn't learn CHINESE cos they are HOPELESSLY lucky enough to say no when my parents didn't care that much. Me? I HAVE to cos I'm CHINESE. I don't wanna talk about this anymore and PLEASE don't mention what I said to not mention cos I will say something I will regret and I don't want to do that. Try to understand this please. You guys KNOW my temperament.

***

I am SICK of people who are MANJA. I am SICK of people who make a great big fuss because someone called her fat. I am SICK of being hated by at least ONE person. They say the only reason why people are just MEAN to you is because they're jealous cos you're so much better than them. But REALLY. What is THERE to be JEALOUS about in ME? From this, you can find out I am a person with low self-esteem cos people keep telling me I'm ugly, fat and annoying. And I believe them. These people are my life-ruiners.

***

My second brother, eventhough he say he didn't get ANYTHING he wanted, he is A TOTALLY BLIND PERSON. Cos my parents are like, SCARED(??) of menentang-ing him. ME? NOOOOO. And HE complains about how much attention people DON'T give him. HELLO?? EARTH TO WEIRD BROTHER, ARE YOUR BRAIN CORDS WIRED? OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE ARE TOO AFRAID TO DO BECAUSE OF YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH?

Geez. you guys are insanely lucky to not have him as a brother.

You May Also Like

0 comments