Bias much?

by - 6:52 PM

I'm getting Lucifer-rave-thingy now. Can't stop staring at his now-huge-kinda-huge-biceps *o*
LOL my language getting abit off-the-something now. But I still can't belive Key shaved HALF of his head :( Wonder if he cried? LOL.
Lots of people love their song now. Getting addicted? Some people still are AGAINST korean but that's OK. As long as you don't go loving it just because your bestest friend loves it and before you love it you critisize people for loving it.
When you love it you better apologize.
Also addicted to enakei now. If only I can draw that perfect :( Eventhough I don't know what the hell is Enakei. I think it's just korean anime but whatever. It rocks. You'll love it. I mean if you can accept something different la.
Some people. They just can't accept anything / anyone different from them. It's frustrating, really.
Anyways, going to try draw something. I have a very unexpected and annoying visitor now. I am now voted MOST popular by the MOSQUITOES of the whole damn clan. :/

You May Also Like

0 comments