Sorry

by - 7:30 PM

Sorry haven't blogged much.. I still remember last time *flashback moment* when I blogged like, every single day? LOL lots of rants last time. Guess you know who you are..do you? I don't really care :/

Note to everyone: NEVER eat Verinia's grandma's curry lol. It's too HOT!! Went like, FOUR TIMES today.. either it's too spicy or my stomach just can't handle the spicy shock after 7pm.
Just got a call from Verinia.. guess she's going back home with me tomorrow :D Someone to talk to COMFORTABLY.. finally! :D they can all just go sleep or something.. I can TALK :) Miss her so much.. summore she never online also ==

I'm fulfilling my dream now in baking in Baking Life on Facebook lols. Yes, as you can see, I am VERY bored now.
I'm so bored, I'm reading old comics of WITCH XDD nothing's wrong with that *defence!!*

Nothing to blog about. I have a bruise on my knee and I have no idea how it appeared there. Probably cos of my gymnastics in bed. I perform gymnastics when I sleep, according to moi mum. I swing here zoom there...family keep complaining I make alot of noise when I sleep XDD cos I keep banging the drawers and the floor ..EVERYTHING!! Sometimes I even cry.. ALOT. I cry like a lunatic when I sleep..cos no one's there to stop me :/

Soo.. yeah. Nothing else to talk about...
so.. BYE!

You May Also Like

0 comments