Huh

by - 10:45 PM

Heyy guysss.. will try to update more.. can't really cos my mom stopped bringing back her laptop == and my computer is OCCUPIEDD cos of my brothers ==. SORRY!!
I know, I know. My blog is now as boring as ever.

Okay.. let's start with.. I dunno. Nothing much to blog about really. My life is a boring one. Oh oh ohhh... writing a story now :D It's number ONE on my "Life List" : get a book published. Anyways.. today for English we learnt about Verbs and bla bla bla.. and teacher told us she only had three more weeks with us (?). Awh, just getting used to her. I like her! Much more.. ACTIVE. Yeah. We actually DO something now.. not to say I don't miss Pn. Haslina anymore.. I do! But Miss Nurul really makes English fun.
Anyways, she told us to do this project, called JOURNAL WRITING. We're supposed to get a book and put a symbol on it (so it'll be anonymous) and write in it everytime she gives us a new topic.
And there's another one.. making a calendar. Though most of the guys don't wanna do it cos they're obviously LAZY. All the girls are in it but the guys...? NOPE. But it looks like funn.. I mean, come ON la. It's only decorating an A4 sized piece of paper.. Nothing much. Not like asking us to make a 800 page book or something.
Men.

AND there's this essay writing competition our school organized that's COMPULSARY and we have to write about 1Malaysia concept for the English one. Only 120 words. But teacher let us write more than that cos she thinks 120 words is really really really REALLY little.
So... here's the MAIN problem: HOW TO WRITE IT???
I mean.. the BODY of the essay. HOW to write it?? Gosh.
LOL I used "gosh" XDD

So. Umm.. Yeah. I UPDATED!!! So stop bugging me.
PS, I LOVE YOU VERINIA KHOO WERN EE!!
XDD

You May Also Like

0 comments