Urrghhh

by - 9:09 PM

PMR is nearing! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE FORM THREE PEOPLE OUT THERE! Tho' I doubt that any form 3 people visit my blog but STILL.
That also means we all have to climb our butts off to the third floor. GOD. It's tiring.
NO WONDER the form three people are mostly thin thin wan la.. everyday need to climb up and down? KESIAN THE KETUA TINGKATAN. Need to go here and there for the teacher!!
I know. Cos I went up two floors while carrying this huge load of books. AND I keep going up and down cos need to find teacher, and classes in different rooms and stuffs.
I THINK I BURNED OFF MY LUNCH.
By next week for sure will lose 1 kg and 1 cm of fat wan.
It's so damn TIRING!! GO HERE GO THERE.
Jeeez.
SO.
At least no Miss Lee OR Pn. Fariza next week.
I think that's a consolation.
SO.
Umm.
Yeah. Nothing much to say.
OH! Verinia mentioned something about an iPod 6th generation or whatever it's called?
IT ROCKS SO HARDDD. iPod touch better or that iPod??
GOD.

You May Also Like

0 comments