explosions

by - 1:02 PM

OH MY GOSH school starts tomorrow. Some people are looking forward to school! Can you believe it? I'm perfectly fine staying here at home. I have ALL the time I want, I don't need to sleep early, think about how many hours I get to sleep, get to the van at SIX IN THE MORNING, get a stupid check when I get to school, look at morning session people giving me "The Eye", being alone until my friends arrive almost 30 minutes later, sit alone while receiving "The Eye" again from multiple people who seem to have problems with new people, try to open my eyes, go to dataran ending up being ignored by the teachers that forgot that we're coming to the morning session, go ask a random teacher where we're supposed to sit, be ignored AGAIN, stand around waiting for the teacher like a dork, refraining from shooting some very rude words at them, being scolded by some random prefect or teacher about my hair, worry about my wound for the hundredth time, sit down, wait till I get to see my new class teacher, pray hard that she doesn't bite, pray hard that we don't have to climb our legs off to Mount Mutiara just for class, and bla bla bla, end day.

THEN after THAT I have to bathe, eat, entertainment (FINALLY), eat AGAIN, go to tuition and find a seat to sit down, being alone for 2 hours, go home, change, sleep.
END OF DAY AND NIGHT for me.








I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments