Silenco!

by - 11:32 AM

Hey peeps sorry I haven't been here much :x been real busy these days .
FORGIVE ME! I'm really really really really SORRY !
Anyways, nothing much happened. I wanna know more about the people in my van so the next time Auntie calls Uncle and uncle passes me the phone I won't be so blur and look around hopelessly.
So far, I know : Verinia, Saw, Yuen Xie (I THINK she's part of auntie's van...), guy with innocent looking eyes but his face isn't, guy with square jaw, soon fatt, er..forgot-her-name-but-easy-to-spot-her, Nathanael who talks alot aaaaand the two girls who are best friends and one of them is a Librarian
I think thats it.
I THINK.
ANYWAYS, at least next week no ko-ko (YAY! :D I HATE ko-ko!) and I CANNOT WAIT FOR CNY!
No, it's not cos of the angpau (geez. People keep saying that -.- I'm not THAT money-faced, am I?) since the angpau money goes to my Insurance (thats better cos um..yeah. Cos its better.) I JUST CAN'T WAIT! I don't know why. The excitement of Teddy the poodle? Can't wait-ness of wearing new clothes (I developed a sense of loving shopping unfortunately for my mother..)? Maybe it's cos I actually WANT to see my relatives (I doubt it...I ain't the type.)
or most probably its cos of the one week holiday XD I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE VALENTINE'S DAY GOT EXAMS ohmygoooodness .
I just remembered: I need to brush up on my form 2 maths, science, sejarah, geo bla bla bla..I forgot all those formulas already :X
In fact, just the other day, Mar-mar thought I was in 3C and I told him I'm in 3D and he was all WTF???
And I just rolled my eyes haha certain someone out there don't be jealous okay it's a free world.
ANYWAYS, I got my place changed during English cos Pn. Yap says I talk too much to Michelle and I now have to sit beside TURNIP (of all people!!) during English time...and I think she told Pn. Ee too cos she complain that I talk too much when all I did was tell Michelle she did the question wrong already (what the hell right) and she threaten to change my place PERMANENTLY to sit beside Jian Wei (Ohmygod!!!)
SO I'm refraining from talking too much in class now but when I don't talk I don't have energy = be emo all day long @.@ and people don't like it when I be emo cos I don't know.
They have issues. Like as if a person just has to be all hyper 24/7 without a serious moment. There is a time for everything OKAY. Like during exams, you don't expect me to party all day long right? Sometimes you just have to be serious.
and if we have a group project or something I get really really really pissed off cos no one takes the project seriously and if I don't take it seriously to make them have a taste of their own medicine, somehow SOMEHOW I just get the blame! And if someone else kena lantik jadi ketua for the group right, and if he/she doesn't do their job I get so mad.
YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LEAD US!!! Especially if the leader doesn't know what to do OMG and starts giving you this annoyed look like expecting me to find out FOR him/her.
That pisses me off
OKAY I am to stop ranting now LOL Verinia says I rant alot.
IT'S MY NATURE!
Hehe okay bye (:

You May Also Like

0 comments