Yet..again.

by - 3:06 PM

OHMYGOSH there's nothing much to blog about nowadays cos nothing really happens! Hitz.fm keeps repeating and repeating about Justin Bieber's LIVE concert in Malaysia. Why do they even bother saying LIVE anyways?? IF IT'S NOT LIVE, THEN IT'S UN-LIVE LA? It doesn't even make sense. Saying LIVE so many times is completely unnecessary.
Anyways, I now discovered the power of the CAMERA. I love to camwhore now XD That is what boredom does to you, it makes you do stuff you normally don't do! Sooner of later I'm gonna be Ezhen, the rock climbing expert if the boredom goes on.
I still have Panas Salju's synopsis but screw it, computer is BETTER!! PN. YEAN WHY MUST WE WRITE THE SYNOPSIS???? Yeeeeeesh.
Tuesdays are officially 3D's unlucky book day now. SEVEN BOOKS! Can you believe? PLUS all those exercise books! DOES THE SCHOOL REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO US?? DO THEY KNOW THAT IF WE HAVE MORE THAN 5% OF OUR BODY WEIGHT ON OUR BACKS OUR SPINES WILL LOSE IT'S CURVE-NESS TO THE RIGHT CURVE!!!!???
Yes, ranting is nice. I rant alot.
Ranting is nice, as I said :)
why can't they make textbooks THINNER????? Kesian us students who have to look at teachers who don't want to look at us and making us feel hurt and confused and asking ourselves :
"what did I do? WHAT DID I DO???"
Example? PN SAHILAWATI! She hates us :(
I'm relieving myself by oggling at hot guys.
Here's the list of EZHEN'S LIST OF HOT GUYS YOU WILL NOT REGRET TO LOOK AT:

  1. Lee Gi Kwang (WHO CAN TEAR THEMSELVES AWAY FROM THOSE ABS OF HIS?? And his laugh makes me laugh :D)
  2. Kim JongHyun (Need I say anything at all? One word : HOT. Okay, one more word: CUTE!)
  3. Enrique Iglesias (Oh come on. Who can deny this? EVEN GUYS AGREE!!)
  4. Gaspard Ulliel (when he had man-bangs :D)
  5. Yoann Gourcoff (Oh that french hottie-ness *_*)
  6. David Beckham (who cares if he's old and married? HE'S HOT.)
  7. Ronaldo (speechless.)
  8. Taylor Lautner's abs (those abs have abs of their own and his biceps are the size of a baby's head - and don't think baby's heads are small, baby's head size are big if you're talking about biceps.)
  9. Chace Crawford (ARRRGHHH THOSE EYES! THOSE GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS EYES!!!)
And the list goes on...
OKAY. The point is, almost every guy in the world is hot to me so don't ask me if I think the guy's hot or not.
I am biased :P

You May Also Like

0 comments