OH YEAH HOR!

by - 7:52 AM

I forgot to include in the previous post that PN. LEE CHANGED OUR SEATS! Cos of that stupid Yap Chin Lok and his hyperactivity-ness. He was so noisy teacher had this "AMAZING" idea to change our places and SURPRISE SURPRISE me and Michelle kena OH MY GOSHHH and it wasn't even because we talk alot (I was busy with pasting so I didn't talk XD), it was because she wanted YCL to sit in front OHMYGOOOODDDD.

In the end I turn out sitting next to Kimberly. In front of turnip. Behind Preetikha. URRGHHH.
Actually not much wan la since the teachers hardly write anything on the board anyways. The only subject where we actually copy lots of notes from the board is during Moral or English.
Oh and I think Pn. Yap is coming back in another couple of weeks or so :/ why can't she just disappear? CHANGE TEACHER PLEASE! And if change, please not Pn. Elizabeth! PLEASE!! Someone nice please, like En. Radi???
He said he's an English teacher lol

You May Also Like

0 comments