Troubles, Complaints and Confusion.

by - 9:49 PM

OK. Must. Focus. On. This. Blog. Post.

Nothing much happened..okay. Maybe SOME things happened hehehe anyways, start with today then so maybe I'll start remembering stuff XD
I FINALLY CAN REMEMBER THE PARTS IN THE HEART! Yay me!!! :D I'm so so so happy!!! And today I went to Verinia's grandma's house cos I don't have anything to do and also cos I was running away from lunch : sardines :X I HATE sardines. I hate fish end of story.
SO. Her cousins from Singapore came and there's EATHAN (the annoying), MEGAN (the adorable-shy-girl) and NATHAN (the Benjamin Button)
LOL Megan started crying when I went in cos she never see me before so she was scared I would eat her up or something..last time I saw her I scared her so I think I left a bad mark on her XD she was too scared to pee cos of me LOL I'm such a bad person.
Anyways, Eathan said he wanted to marry me and I was all "BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU!!" and he was like "WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME??" LOL "PLEASE LOVE ME!!! *kneels* I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!"
seriously. He did that. He really kneeled down like WHAT THE HELL right?? Then I told him I'm too old for him and he's like "How old are you?" and I was "15." he was "oh. I'm five."
LOL
Sooner or later I think Megan saw that since Eathan ain't scared of me and I didn't eat him up, she went up to me and said "hi." and went to hide LOL
I had to be SUPER SUPER careful with her cos she's SUPER SUPER sensitive to ANYTHING. So I got all hyper cos SHE LIKES ME! SHE TRUSTS ME ! Okay maybe she doesn't trust me LOL but STILL! SHE TALKS!
and then Verinia's uncle ordered pizza :D THANK YOU! LOL but it came like, 2 sizes smaller or something so yeah. WHO CARES. It beats sardines! XD
Yes I am like that. I'm not grateful.
So SUE me.
anyways, michelle has been trying to avoid this girl who likes her but Michelle doesn't like her I don't know why but yeah. Just for your info :P
anyways.. nothing much to say now :X Bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments