une nouvelle vie

by - 8:49 AM

SO. As everyone on this planet (at least in THIS time frame) knows, it's OFFICIALLY 2011. I don't know what I can say about 2010.. it might be one of the best years in my life, since 2009 sucked cos of a LOT of tweaks and problems and PMS (hehehehe..)...2010 is probably almost the same but 2010 is also the year where I found out that I have to have an attitude re-check with my friends and I'm really embarrassed to remember what I did to them..no wonder the entire afternoon session hated me :/

I would want to post a list of the stuff that happened at 2010 but I'm too tired and lazy...and also since nothing really special happened. One of the most touching moment I had was when Wenwen left Mutiara and she even wrote a letter to me? I was really shocked. I was all "Why me?? Zanne is OBVIOUS la but why not Cheryl? Or Michelle? WHY ME?!"
and when she wrote "best friend" I was like, O___________O
"After all I did to her I'm still her best friend??"
Even Michelle was surprised since we all couldn't believe wenwen for saying that XD
but thanks anyway :')

thanks to Verinia too for being so darn patient with me LOL I know your patience is always hanging by a thread and I've been a brat since I met you but yeah. Thanks :D

thanks to Michelle too for being my best friend and official entertainer LOL I know at the start you don't even LIKE me and you tried to avoid me and stuffs but now we're closer and it's been fun stalking people with you LOL though no offence, but START MOVING ALREADY!! He's not gonna do anything if he doesn't know!! Either YOU move or I will.

Oh hey I just realized. It's 1/1/11 today! Make a wish!!

You May Also Like

0 comments