Wannabes and arp-date-sss

by - 8:40 AM

Just a small rant before I start with the weekly updates: WANNABES. GOD I hate them. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE THEMSELVES?? Who the hell cares or gives a damn about how popular that girl is? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE LIKE HER? SHE isn't even a WANNABE like YOU and that's the difference between the both of you. She's the original but you. Are. Just. A. Great. Big. FAKE.
DONE.

OKAY. This week....hmm this week...skipped on Monday cos I wasn't feeling too good...who knew Mondays were the peak times for teachers to give us homework?? I had a mountain when I called Michelle..
Tuesday was fine...LOL did warm-ups for PJK and then END. OF. STORY. Went out to MayLi's house with Verinia, had lunch and went back to school. Got really paranoid that the police will jail us LOL I'M SUCH A PARANOID FREAK!! Bola Tampar? Got surrounded by all these PA guys OMG cos the PA girl sit beside me and they all came around us LIKE MOTHS TO A LIGHT!!!! Annoying and freaky at the same time..
Wednesday was supposed to be my lucky day and I guess so cos none of the teachers killed me for forgetting this and that...fried my butt during KRS...
actually nothing much happened. Pn. Ee's not our class teacher anymore, Pn. LEE is. LOL fine la. She's quite nice also so no problems. And because 3E painted their classroom, all the teachers went bezerk over painting classrooms. Jeez who knew teachers could be wannabes too?????
AND our schedule changed now FML but at least we have a Sejarah teacher now.. COS THE FRIGGIN INTERVENSI IS ON VALENTINE'S DAY!!
Have a life and some sympathy people! VALENTINE'S DAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE AND FRILLY AND RED AND PINK AND WHITE AND ALL LOVEY-DOVEY! And we have intervensi.
GOD I HATE THAT PART!!
anyways, Michelle is GOD now. A BROWN God LOL GOD APOLOGIZED TO ME! GOD STEPPED ON MY SHOE LIKE A ZILLION TIMES! GOD TURNED THE TEST TUBE UPSIDE DOWN!
Don't ask me about the last part. Looooong story XD
SO. yeah. this is my update :P

You May Also Like

0 comments