Hell.

by - 7:26 PM

OHMYGOSH you guys won't believe what happened at the first day of school!!

YOU SERIOUSLY WON'T GUESS.
And you know WHY??
COS NOTHING HAPPENED! It's so boring in class :/ as usual XD in a class now that actually talks so yeah I guess it's abit better? I just noticed that I recently started to start my blog posts with "OHMYGOSH" LOL I AM SO TYPICAL!!! Wenwen says I have eyes that can talk = my face is an open book of my emotions = OMG EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT I'M THINKING!!
Which is kinda bad cos that means I can't lie to anyone BECAUSE THEY WILL KNOW. Which is part of the reason why I don't lie to my mom cos she WILL find out sooner or later and she's gonna tell my dad and I'm gonna go to hell of lectures and slaps.
Anyways, my class teacher is fun...kinda? I have the scariest Math teacher ever! SHE HATES US! But Verinia told me she hates everyone LOL she never smiles in our class! SHE TOTALLY IGNORES US! We never even do anything to her! WE ARE TOTAL INNOCENTS! Is this some sort of teacher code? "Hate your students before they start to like you"?!
Anyways, my BM teacher is Pn. Yean and I was like all OMG OMG OMG OMG FREAK OUT NOW!! She turned out kinda nice. She's nicer than my Math teacher that's for sure. Pn Yean actually smiled at us? But with her as our teacher also means we have to actually DO our homework? OMG that is torture.

And I also settled something in school:

ALL ENGLISH TEACHERS ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!

LOL Pn Yap teaches us English and the first time I saw her I thought she was the scariest person on Earth cos she doesn't smile and she's so PALE! Seriously, like OMG are you OK pale!
But she's actually quite nice so yeah :) SHE SMILES!!!!

I love my Seni teacher. She's so pretty and nice!! Pn. Zaliha according to Michelle's brother is the hottest teacher in Mutiara LOL I don't think so. Pn Shah is prettier....well, before she got pregnant and gained like 10 kg?? But she's nice and for once in our lives we actually have to DRAW in class!!! OMG! LOL Hizwan never even bothered teaching!! LOL he even simply mark our Seni drawings!!
Don't have a Sejarah teacher yet. Dunno what Pn. Ee said about Cik Hatimah..she's supposed to be our class teacher but I dunno why she isn't XD but she was my ICTL teacher last year and GOD she was hard to please. I got her email addie though XD She always has this "God-I'm-so-tired-I-don't-care-who-these-form-2's-are" look on her face. I think she needs some sleep.
oh and I don't know who the hell nominated me but you are now reading 3D's penolong ketua kelas's blog. I KNOW RIGHT so bad :( PLUS the classroom is on the THIRD FLOOR and if the teacher wants me to do stuff for her I have to climb 6 flights of stairs.
OH GOD, I don't want that.
Anyways I joined Bola Tampar and OHMYGOD there's so many people. Apparantly all those gangster-ish guys LOVE bola tampar for some reason. I think it's cos volleyball is the only sport they actually LIKE and would actually want to LEARN? I sound so sexist all of a sudden ._. but I managed to get in anyways cos the teacher was really panicking cos there were so many people there LOL she went to get more pink paper.. but Verinia didn't get into bola tampar so now the whole point is lost but who cares anyways I hate sports.
Also joined English and this year at least Mr. Chan isn't there so YAY! It's Pn/Cik Adlina instead LOL at least Verinia, Sin, JL, DL, Fiona and Hui Jing they all are there I WILL NOT BE ALONE THIS YEAR!
I feel so happy.

You May Also Like

0 comments