by - 8:51 PM

And baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely
Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now


AWWWWWWWWWHHH, right?
Cheryl got this song stuck in my head...can you believe Michelle never heard it before?
SIN! IT'S A SIN!!
*wink* hey SinWi, I mentioned you in my post *wink*
ANYWAYS. I just finished doing the flyer for our class :) It sucks actually lol I wish we had the money to make it like, colourful
But Pn. Lee is being a Chinese right now so..yeah. Money's out of the question..always is :/
Turns out alot of people is annoyed by her and her constant begging for donations LOL she's been telling all the classes she teaches to come to our gerai so when people ask me what my class is doing, all I have to say is "Pn. Lee" and they'll go "OOOHHH. *nods head* ok.."
It's actually quite embarrassing... :/

So got to go :)
Ciaooo
xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments