by - 8:50 PM


OMG? WTF?
Bryan posted this epic video of Verinia and the air bed in Tan's house and it was only natural for me to laugh along to it.
WAH. OMG. My Dad says I'm too addicted to Facebook and it's getting worse.
WTF LA YOU. You're addicted to work, if I'm addicted to Facebook. What you want me to be? Huh? Your slave? Your secretary? Your accountant to do your fucking accounts?
This is the problem with my parents. I blame my brothers too. Because my first brother blocks himself from us and my second brother is an anti-social, they're not used to this. I'M THE ONLY NORMAL ONE HERE OK?
They expect me to be this boring old snoot (yes, I just used the word snoot.) that sits in a corner and studies until the words on the pages wear off from age. They want this perfect little snob of a child that knows nothing but studying shit that normal people won't bother to apply it in their normal lives because it's practically useless.
You tell me, who the fuck on Earth will measure the fucking diameter of a cookie when they eat it?
Who the fuck will sit in front of the table reciting how it was made, from cutting wood off to how nails were made to nail it to the wood and how much pressure you need to use.
Who the fuck cares about all those electronic shit when there are people called ELECTRICIANS in this world?
NO ONE. That's who. Unless you're this psycho that is ostracized from the world and has nothing better to do.
Those people are the Walking Dead trained by parents of the world.
That's just bull shit.
Honestly. You think I would sit here Facebook-ing and Blogging if I had something else to do? I rather study at school or tuition, thank-you-very-much because the living room is noisy and distracting and the rooms upstairs are either too hot, too uncomfortable or occupied.
Toilets don't count.
They actually want me to read Sejarah in the toilet.
FUCKING SEJARAH IN THE TOILET. NO, THEY WERE NOT BEING SARCASTIC, THEY WERE BEING SERIOUS. I was SO tempted to shoot them the finger.
Hate is a strong word. I don't hate them.
I dislike/detest/abhor/have animosity towards them sometimes..in this kind of situation.
The thing is, Leos and Taureans just can't live in a house without wringing each other's necks.
That's how frustrating it is to live with them. They're so fucking CHINESE and so SENSITIVE.
Hell, they weren't even the people who brought me up most of the time. I spent most of my childhood looking at Verinia's grandma.
They're too busy working their asses off for the "family"
Jeez. Sundays USED to be Family Days but then POOF
My Dad retired from his paying job and started doing these odd jobs for his friends.
Odd jobs meaning jobs that only last for a few months.
Oh and not to mention he's stupid enough to drink when he KNOWS really well (he can't forget, we remind him like, almost every day.) his liver is really weak.
HE'S TOO BUSY CRADLING OVER HIS PRIDE AND EGO TO REFUSE A GLASS OF ALCOHOL.
Yeap. I said it 'cause I can.
Cos it's the darn truth.

You May Also Like

0 comments