Numb

by - 8:48 PM

The computer crashed.
Yeah, I use the laptop, but my brothers don't. They're married to the computer.
So if my second brother doesn't have the computer to occupy his time, I have this nagging feeling that he's just gonna go inside the room where I'm happily reading to tire out my eyes to tell me these stupid jokes and keeping me from reading because he's a very sensitive and doesn't like to be ignored.
Trust me to be abit Florence Nightingale-ish. People keep telling me to tell him to shut up.
I'll like to see THEM try. He'll just go all emo and complain for the rest of our lives.
I DON'T WANT THAT. One night, compared to probably SEVENTY YEARS. I take one night thanks.
Jeez. I just want to sleep.
He goes on for an hour, if you don't know. Which is why I just ignore him.
BUT HE STILL GOES ON AND ON.
Go find a room, I want to tell him. Go talk to the wall like you're doing right now.
Jeez.
Then he goes on about how ineffective it is to read before you sleep to be able to sleep and goes on and on about meditation.
MEDI FUCKING TATION.
-.-

You May Also Like

0 comments