Typical Aunties.

by - 12:57 PM

RANDOM POST HERE. Just felt like posting something and one of my mom's cousin is here and she's one of those typical aunties that talk really loud and have that annoying, shrill laugh that drives you up the wall :)

Not that I don't like her, it's the whole typical auntie-ness I don't like haha like saying things that people usually are abit more polite to leave out. Typical aunties and their "posse" (I guess it's called that. Groupie? Ok. Groupie)..they just say what they think LOL and then laughing like it's the funniest joke they ever uttered from their lips...which is a lot ._.
OKOK enough with the auntie talk. I generally do not like alot of types of people but just put up with them cos I ain't perfect either so yeah :)
I turned up the music really loud right now and I can feel my ear phones vibrating LOL to drown down their talking and so I can ignore them :)

LOL I just saw this comment:

"it should be illegal for men with bodies like taeyang to wear shirts"
AHAHAHAHAH SO TRUE!

Oh here's another one..

"DOn't u find it strange that Taeyang needs to take his shirt of to get one girl and T.O.P. onlys needs to sit in a chair with all his clothes on to get 20? xD"

LOL that's our one and only x)
I STILL LOVE YOU, TOP! Eventhough you're not in my header...
JONGHYUN AND GIKWANG ARE STILL MY LOVES TOO OKAY! :D
OK ciao.

You May Also Like

0 comments