by - 10:46 PM

LOL I forgot to say.


I'm about to lose my mind
you've been gone for so long,
I'm running out of time
I need a DOCTOR,
Call me a DOCTOR,
I need a DOCTOR, DOCTOR,
to bring me BACK TO LIFE...

Oh yes. That was the song of the merentas desa XD well, to me anyways. I was practically dying there, with the stitches in my stomach.
Yes, I just found out they're called stitches, so sue me :)

This is kinda random.. I just posted this cos wenwen was all "you updated!"
That made me a happy girl :) So I updated a random thing that I left out in the previous post.

I don't know what I want to say now. I don't plan my posts lol I just go with the flow.
That's basically how I think when I'm bored.
OK, maybe it's called day-dreaming.
So I'm night-dreaming-posting :) Makes sense? Meh.
ANYWAYS. I just realised I keep doing this >> "ANYWAYS" lol
that's the way I am!
BORN THIS WAY POPPED IN MY HEAD


OH OH OH guess what.
My brain is radared to Michelle's HAHAHAH we seem to break into THE. SAME. SONG.
OK it's just one time, but who knows??! IT COULD BE TWO TIMES!
I just remembered.
LOL Cheryl and Pei-Zhi created this stupid dance LOL to the rythym of the Pink Panther song? It's basically moving your feet to the beat LOL
OMG THAT RHYMES.
Moving your FEET to the BEAT.


I think I'm being lame right now. LOL
ciao.

You May Also Like

0 comments