09072011 : SMKSM Carnival 2011 !

by - 5:47 PM

TODAY! 9th of July, 2011 is my school carnival day! Wanted to reschedule cos of the Bersih rally but couldn't...still saw alot of people though!

This might be a long post, it might be a short one :P
ANYWAYS I was supposed to wake up at 4.30 a.m. (yes, 4 in the freaking morning) to help make the waffle batter..but I failed. SORRY LOL my phone died so...yeah. No alarm XD woke up at 5 instead and I was rushing cos Verinia was fetching and she was reaching my house at like, 5.10! OMG RIGHT! I was like, grab my socks! Grab coupon! Grab my bottle! Grab my clothes! Grab the ice cream!!
Reached her house in the next...20 minutes. She and Fanny were like, exhausted. Kesian them la, really. They only had like a few hours of sleep and they baked 500 muffins in two days. By them time we were there, they made two batches of waffle batter..
VERINIA AND I TO THE RESUCE! LOL we sieved the flour and the baking soda and shit and we managed to make about half the huge container of batter.
At about 6.30 (?) Reynu and Azareel and Yuhan (?) and people-I-don't-know came and THANK GOD! They took all the muffins and stuff to school..
after bathing and stuff, me and Verinia walked to school.
YES, WE WALKED TO SCHOOL. Well..halfway at least LOL Siang Er saw us and gave us a lift XD the spaghetti sauce smelt so nice :D
Reached school and BOOM just in the nick of time, the guys came and we were all YESSS!! THANK GOD! THANK GOD!! NAH!
After that, I rushed to find my own class - 3 DINAMIK's stall! We were selling Char Kuey Teow and Steamboat :D I was in the Steamboat crew from 7.30 - 9 a.m. and I was like WHERE THE FUCK IS MICHELLE!??! And POOF there she was. I swear, she is so small, I like, lost her every 5 seconds until she found me HAHAHAH no offence, skinny but you're shrinking away.. sooner or later you're just gonna be this little speck of dust XD
ANYWAYS we were like busying and busying with the fish balls and I kept going for the kettle and stuff. OMG first I was here, then I was there then I was pulled back to here then to there LOL it was this big frenzy for free hands or something. At 9a.m. I sneaked away with Michelle until we were at the toilet and she changed into skinnies..I left when she said she liked board games XD
SO yeah. Went to the cafe and helped out. Took breaks. Came back, and just my luck! Hot guys XD I went to the futsal place like, 8 times? Cos the people there are hot :D but our school somehow had more hotties ;D other schools' guys can just burn their faces cos our guys (well. Form 5 ones at least lol) are Adonises!
Muffins didn't sell so well as the waffles. Waste alot of muffins. Gave them away for free in the end LOL the cleaning ladies attacked me but well. They work hard and they probably have to skip meals once in a while and free food ain't easy to find...so...yeah. Just call me the regular Florence Nightingale XD
Went to the Futsal there and we asked if they wanted muffins and they said no..
until we said "percuma!" they were all OH! PERCUMA! WEI WEI WEI COME TAKE!
wtf -.- this group of small kids (well..small to me. Pretty small compared to all the other guys around them. They're stupid midgets) were like asking for the people in the maid costumes.
WTF!? Perverts -.- they kept hitting on the waitresses and asking for their numbers -.- perverts. ROT IN HELL cos you ain't hot and yeah. No license to ask for girls' numbers.
OH YEAH! Saw Wenwen and Bi Hui! I WENT BEZERK LOL but I had like, half an hour with them then I went back to the cafe cos it was like, really packed :/ ah well. She never changed anyways XD no offence, babe. You're still hot don't worry :)
Well. Yeah. When I went to the futsal place to give away the muffins, Michelle pulled me over and told me that our school team lost and stuff.
Then. I saw their faces.
I was like "o.o"
Then I was like "RRRUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!" cos their faces were so damn scary. It was like "fuck off or I'll eat your faces AND your bones."
eeyer.
ANYWAYS. Yeah. LOL.
That's my day, running around making melting ice cream for people LOL and chopping bananas with spoons. Pathetic, but worth it especially since we were the only ones still open. 3D's stall closed ages before the cafe LOL thank God.
Well. Met Zurish and Ghanesh at least XD Ghanesh has alot of hair! Zurish is sweet :)
Yeah. I'm tired now XD this is a long post.
For me, at least XD ta-ta.

You May Also Like

0 comments