Babbles

by - 11:28 AM

Song of the day : I Feel Like Dancing - All Time Low


It doesn't matter where, I don't care if people stare,
'Cause I feel like dancing tonight!

Haha. I'm gonna go search for a new blogskin soon... :) The font is kinda...disturbing and hard to see lol sorry about that.
Carnival next week falls on the same day Bersih 2.0 is having the rally and apparently it's dangerous...so don't know how now. Don't go to the city! You might get killed or raped or something if you're a non-Malay
Sorry, not being racist here..just sayin'
I don't know why Najib is all "Satu Malaysia" and shit. Just look at all those political parties! They're all seperated by race. If they expect anyone to follow, they better set a damn-good example. Sheesh. Why can't they just like, forget about all those rights shit and make everyone work for what they want.
Jeez.
OK done with that mini-rant lol if I continue, I can kiss finding a blogskin goodbye.

Simple Plan's 'Untitled' is so sad.. :(

How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes,
I've got nowhere to run,
The night goes on,
I'm fading away.
I'm sick of this life,
I just wanna screaaam,
How could this happen to me?

AWWWWWWWWH, right?

OH OH OH I just remembered something.
I was eating breakfast right, and I saw someone coming and being a girl, naturally I would turn to see who right? IT'S ONLY NATURAL!
ANYWAYS I see this auntie with this hot-ass guy in a blue jersey HAHAHAHAH I spent my time eating breakfast and staring. Conveniently, they were sitting somewhere in front so, yeah.
God loves me, baby ;D

I'm spending my time listening to Glee covers. Try them! I love the Dalton Warblers! BLAINE AND KURT!! So sweet :) Yeah, they're gay. So what? LOL Cheryl mentioned that gay guys are usually hot.
HOW TRUE!! Hot guys are either TAKEN or they're GAY. Wtf right? IT'S SO NOT FAIR!

Oh, hey! Keanne's "The Lovers are Losing" is kinda nice! I like The Warbler's cover on "Somewhere only We Know" :D it's aaawwesomee.
OHOHOH and Glee's Born this Way. OH MY GOD that is like, a must watch. LOVE 'em shirts.
I think Cheryl is making me a Gleek.
I'm so sucked into Glee that I'm kinda neglecting my Korean loves...I feel kinda guilty lol but it's not really my fault nothing's really happening, right? I didn't stop loving them, okay? I'm just not tuning in at the current moment :)

OKAY peeps. Gonna go now and find that blogskin :D
Wish me luck!

You May Also Like

0 comments