Hari Jalinan "Mesra"

by - 1:55 PM

SO. Yeah. According to the title above, I'm blogging about our school's "Hari Jalinan 'Mesra'"

Which isn't so mesra as it seems.
It's parent-teacher day if you don't understand :) which...is really nerve-wrecking cos you don't know what the teacher is going to tell your parents about you.

So, reached school and sat with Verinia, Daniel, Michelle and Pillai.
Well, not so much of Michelle and Pillai lol she had to go jaga the gate and stuffs and she pulled Michelle with her cos she was scared of the dark...alone.
Whatever, so Michelle is Mario and Pillai is Luigi, by the way LOL an inside joke.
BOO to you if you're not in :P
Blah blah blah, we chat we laugh we joke blah blah blah. AND THEN. We saw parents coming and they were all shooting glances over here cos Verinia was sitting with Daniel so I guess they think they're together and the aunties were all Chinese...so you get what I'm trying to say: They don't approve.
Sheesh. Old people. So narrow minded.
NOT that I'm saying they're together! They're just close :)
ANYWAYS. We saw this auntie's butt crack.
Which is really disgusting, y'know.
Ew. Ew. Ew. Erase. Erase. Erase.

My key was with Pn. Lee so I went to find her to ask her if I should go take it.
Well, same old, same old. You go find a teacher, you expect another load of work coming in right at you lol
She gave me the key and told me and Michelle (ahem, Mario) to bring the report cards to class.
The report cards aren't cards. They're stupid navy blue folders that weigh like a million pounds or something. It was SO tiring lol once we were done, we stayed in class for a while cos they were playing Negaraku.
PATRIOTISM, BITCH!

Blah blah blah, we went up to class.
I helped the teachers with taking out the report slips and stuffs.
Then I was free for awhile so I went out to the corridor to see if my parents were coming.
OH MY GOSH. I was freaking out cos I saw them.
My mom saw me.
CRAP.

***

"Ezhen hor..very nice wan :)"
NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH. Thank goodness.
All good things until my Dad was being a big jerk.
He was all, "Why the Sejarah so bad wan?"
And she was like, "Ohh, alot of parents also ask about the Sejarah..hehe"
"47...??"
"Well, alot of students didn't get good grades either..see?"
"Lemme count how many people got 70 and above."
Me: CRAP.
Count, count count.
He was like, "The average? Who got the highest average?"
"Um..76"
"SEVENTY SIX ONLY?"

I forgot what he said but the message I believe is,
"Why is this class so dumb?"


Oh God.
I'm never letting my Dad going ever again.

You May Also Like

0 comments