Berita Harian

by - 8:09 PM

I knew it. I knew the new pengetua is too good to be true.

I'm in charge of the dividers of the school magazine, and I inserted some selected quotes I found on the Internet.
Now he drops the bomb on me that the quotes must be in BM cos he wants a formal magazine.
A formal magazine.
Excuse me, but what is this magazine?
It's a school magazine, my dear principal. A SCHOOL magazine. You know, a school? The place kids go to to "learn"? Yeah, that's a school.
OH EXCUSE MY LANGUAGE. Sekolah merupakan tempat yang berfungsi untuk memberikan ilmu kepada pelajar.
I said that in BM, thanks. Cos you obviously can't understand much of English. You know? BAHASA INGGERIS?
Now people are going to think the magazine sucks. Cos black and white print is one thing, quotes no one understands is another.
I feel so mad!! OTHER SCHOOLS HAVE AWESOME SCHOOL MAGAZINES IN ENGLISH, WHYY LAA OURR SCHOOOOLLLL WITH OUR OLD-FASHIONED PRINCIPALS?!?!?!

Urrgghhhh.


URGGGHH!!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments