Something..more.

by - 9:30 AM

So I finally watched Something Borrowed yesterday. I think I should call these things Friday Flicks. It was on Fox Movies yesterday night and since it was a Friday..y'know. I'm a girl. Can't say no to a good chick flick!
Okay, so it wasn't an AMAZING movie. I liked it, but I don't love it. The lead guy is hot, I can give them that. Colin Egglesfield. He proves that you can't judge a person's looks by his last name. I mean, Egglesfield? Seriously?

Moving on... cos I'm quite sure he won't like me poking fun with his name hahaha.

It's about this girl called Rachel who's in love with this guy called Dex. Except Dex is Rachel's best friend, Darcy's fiance.
So you can basically see what's wrong with this picture.
Rachel and Dex went to college together and they both liked each other but never said anything. Until Darcy came in and nabbed him away cos Rachel said it was "okay".
Pshhh. Bad move there, sister.

So it just proves my point that you should never wait to tell someone how you feel about them, because you'll never know when your best friend is going to pop in and nab him away from you. Well, it doesn't have to be your best friend; it can be just a normal friend, or your sister or your cousin.. well you get the pic.
FEAR NOT OF REJECTION! Or at least, don't expect marshmallows for breakfast after you confess. He might not like you the way you want him to, so don't get your hopes too high.
Just like how Rachel said:

“This is why you should never, ever get your hopes up. This is why you should see the glass as half empty. So when the whole thing spills, you aren’t as devastated.”

You May Also Like

0 comments