Exams II

by - 12:08 PM

Second week of exams was shit. Thought I was already in the exam mood..but of course, distractions are everywhere.
Sometimes, the Internet can be really evil. I can't study or anything because the Internet and TV are just SITTING THERE, waiting for me to turn them on (lol whut.) !
Urgh.
I screwed up my Physics 1 eventhough it was an easy paper. URGH. Why did they put it on the same day as Chemistry?!? I suck at Chemistry! And because my Physics>Chemistry I focused on Chem but ..
I completely ignore Physics. So I screwed both of the papers. Haih.
Oh and who knew Pn Siti Fairuz was such an anal about disciplinary rules about sleeping during exams lol. I thought she was the passive carefree type cos she's so cute with the chubby cheeks and huge eyes and lips that turn up at the corner. Turns out I'm wrong. I bet most of the time people get called out for sleeping in class is because of her.
Looks can be so deceiving sometimes.

You May Also Like

0 comments