by - 1:11 PM

Just a short one.

Okay, my parents make us go to the market with them every Sunday to expose us to the surroundings of hagglers and aunties selling vegetables (can't say I didn't learn - I can choose good oranges!)

There's a meat seller.
They have a son.

A very cute son.

Last week, my mom went there to buy meat. Shocker cos she never goes there... I actually never noticed them before LOL to think I never knew there were cute people there. Haih.

Anyways, when she payed, she kept giving me this look. The knowing look.


Yes, THAT knowing look LOL. She was all, "he's cute right ;););)" and I was like WHAT LOLOLOL  and she keeps giving me that LOOK. That look that says "I KNOW you think he's hot, c'mon! Admit it ;) I'm your mom! ;)"

HAHHAHAHAHAH it's hilarious.

Today we didn't go there. We bought meat at a stall like, behind theirs and she looked behind and I followed her gaze and then she gave me that knowing look again HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
My mom is so cute sometimes. She was all "why, looking at the cute guy ah?;)" HAHAHAHAH

She says he has cuter brothers.
SHOW YOURSELVES!

You May Also Like

0 comments