Odd Dreams

by - 12:15 PM

I want to know what's going on in my brain when I'm sleeping. My dreams are always so odd.

Last night, I dreamt that Malaysia's political system completely changed. It was like District 12, minus the famine and the sicknesses and the hunger games...lol whatever. District 12 isn't a very good example.
I dreamt that we were forced to move to a new house. It was a different house, but somehow in the same row of houses I currently live in now. Which is kinda weird..but whatever.
The first night was fine, except my dad wasn't there. For some strange reason he was somewhere else, I forgot why. My Mom was scared, I was scared but I don't know what for.
The second night, Mom started to pluck my hair. She told me that white hair is illegal. So I told her to just cut the white hair off, cos plucking hurts.

Then I woke up.

So if you read dreams, I want to know what's up with this weird-as-hell dream of mine. I mean, WHITE HAIR IS ILLEGAL!? Whatttt.

You May Also Like

0 comments