All The Best, MN.

by - 10:35 PM

What do you call a person who's not quite close, but not quite an acquaintance either? I suppose I'll settle for a dear friend. More than that, maybe, but not quite. I'm not sure.

No I'm not in love. I don't think I'll ever really be in love, not now at least. The day is still young, and I still have things to do before I commit my heart to something else. Maybe I'll be ready soon, maybe I won't be ready at all. Maybe one day, I'll regret not opening up to anyone, but for now, I'll just settle with being friends.

I figured Michael Buble would be good for this kind of occasion  Something about his voice is just so...calming. It's the kind of voice you want to listen to on a rainy day. His voice is like Morgan Freeman's, in song form.



Someone I know is getting hitched tomorrow. Congrats, MN and Mystery Man.
Maybe you'll be the kind of married couples that balance cute arguments and plain sweet love. Maybe you'll be the kind of couples that make people smile and go, 'damn I want that too.'

Perhaps, you'll get into a huge squabble, but fret not! I believe it is a marriage norm to have huge arguments. Even if they seem to get unbearable and the ghost of a divorce passes through your mind once in a while, just have faith that it'll be better. I suppose the point of getting into an argument is how you get out of it and make up. I suppose that's the sweet part of it.

I can't really think of much to say. Because I'm not really of age to speak of such topics, or my Mom will start looking at me weird and my Dad will ban me from the Internet lol.

I think this quote from Pride and Prejudice (great book! Yes, I've read it. So sue me.) by Jane Austen will end this post well.

“It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.” 

You May Also Like

0 comments