Not Amusing.

by - 12:55 PM

Mosquitoes. They're everywhere. When I'm eating at the dining table, when I'm couch-potato-ing on the sofa, when I'm drawing, when I'm using the laptop, RIGHT THIS MOMENT EVEN. And when I try to kill them, they magically disappear from between my hands. It's dark magic I tell you. The electrical bug killer doesn't seem so inhumane any more. That blue light and the familiar sound of bugs being fried to death is so welcoming right about now.
I hate the monsoon season. It means bugs all invade homes and inhabit in all the hard to reach places because they are just so small. I'm going crazy with the lavender oil and tea tree oil. They really help, by the way. I rubbed a circle of lavender oil around these ants and they were trapped in that circle of aromatherapy.
The rain doesn't help my mood either. It makes my hair go flat, my skin gets sticky and I have to constantly be in battle mode cos mosquitoes are everywhere.

My Mom is exhibiting signs of age. She's getting more and more naggy everyday.

***

I should honestly think about investing on a good paper bag. So I can put it over my head everytime I enter the bilik guru. Or I can get some scientist to make me a removable mask shaped like the one Bane (from The Dark Knight Rises) had. It's cool and it can mask my voice too. Cos even if the teachers don't see me, they recognize my voice. 

Okay, this is totally off track but is it weird to think Tom Hardy looks cute? Lol I don't know. Maybe it's the accent. The British accent is notorious for its charm on women, it's like a siren in gas form.

You May Also Like

0 comments