when it crumbles.

by - 8:22 PM

I watched the new 007 movie yesterday - Skyfall with the family. It's been a very long time since we went out TOGETHER; like everyone together. It's always because my Dad's really busy, and my brother's weird cos he likes the night shift so his biological clock is all messed up. My Mom doesn't really like a lot of movies (she doesn't like movies that are dark, I know right. She says they're "eerie"..wtf) and my brother only likes movie successes.
Me? I like anything English lol.

Anyway, the movie was good. I give it an 8/10. Maybe it's because in this Bond movie, I actually knew what was going on. In the previous Bond movies, I had to strain my ears to get what he was saying. It seems they all whisper or something in that "low, cool voice" of theirs. It's either that or the film quality in the past sucks.

No spoilers here, just go watch it!
Adele sang the opening theme! I know right, what the hell. I don't see the relevance of the song with the movie; but independently, it's a good song :) I have issues at the part "when it crumbles" though cos she sings it like "when it crumble", pronouncing "crumble" like ke-rum-berl...

***

For dinner, we went to Chicago grill! 10% off with a CIMB bank. Saw Michelle S. and Kalvi there :O I was like, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. 
And inside, I was telling myself I couldn't eat like a wolf cos well. How embarrassing will THAT be?

You May Also Like

0 comments