Updating it like it is.

by - 6:57 PM

Mom bought me a new bottle today :D she got fed up with my old one cos the paint had chipped off and the bottom part is rounded (I'm clumsy.)
She actually nagged me for months to change it back to my old one but I refuse to because the old one stinks and the rubber has came off, so it leaks. We stumbled along a.e.i.o.u. so I looked at the bottles there. It's where I got my old one from anyway.
I actually wanted to get this fire-engine red bottle that had a ketchup label in front but my mom didn't like it. Hey, the woman's paying so I might as well go along with it. Beneath it was this set of bottles - Green Hope Life bottles I think. A classmate, Preetikha has one in peach.
There were three different logo designs, each design has two colours.
So I got this:

 Isn't it the prettiest thing ever? :D I love it. It's an awesome colour and the logo is pretty awesome (Y) oh yeah. It's a bird giving a peace sign...sitting on a peace sign. That's pretty amazing. It was between this and the whale design but the whale one didn't have it in this colour :( so yeah.
 
You have been a good bottle.

Both bottles are by Jeez if you're interested. You can find them everywhere - aeiou studio, MPH or SJ. They have it at other places, I'm sure.

Can't wait to bring it to school. So people won't keep going "omg what happened to your bottle?"

You May Also Like

0 comments