Hurt Feelings.

by - 9:14 PM

I need to get myself one of these.

You know what bullshit sounds like? Bullshit is when your Mom of all people tells you

"If you know he won't like it, don't say it cos you know he won't like it."

First of all, that is the biggest bullshit I've ever heard in my whole life. Really, it is. It beats all those times my friends ask me stupid questions or when someone tells me that the solar eclipse means we're going to die. It beats all of those bullshit. This is monumental bullshit we're talking about. The Gods of Bullshit is going to have to accept that statement in their hall of fame cos..why? Why does that statement deserve to be in the Hall of Bullshit? Because it is. Bullshit, I mean.

Secondly, you know what is so very ironic with that question? No one ever does that. No one ever stop saying mean things to your face. You know why? Because this is reality we live in and that's the way life works. If you don't like it, sorry honey but you can't do anything about it.

I will like to include this fact also: My brother never does that. Caring about whether or not people want to hear it or not, I mean. His principle is that if you should hear it, it doesn't matter whether or not you want to hear it or not.

I suppose you're feeling a little lost. No matter. Let me fill you in.
Today during dinner, my brother was all "you guys are really hungry, aren't you?". Except it wasn't in a nice way, it was in an accusatory tone. He was peeved that we wanted to eat dinner before my brother left for work. My second brother prefers to treasure the time he has when my big brother isn't awake. Well, it sounded pretty stupid to me, because it was nearing 7 o'clock and he would've been nagging us by then. So naturally, me being my usual outspoken self, pointed that out. I suppose that was the start of it.

I want you dear readers to know that my brother does not have any friends he can call a best friend. Its really sad, but before you start pitying him, you should know this.
My brother has to be one of the most irritating person on the face of the planet, THE UNIVERSE even when he gets into one of his moods to talk. I swear, you would be begging for mosquitoes instead of him when he gets into one of those moods. He doesn't stop, he nags you for hours, and when you get up to leave the room, he will follow you. The obvious route to the toilet for sanctuary doesn't help either, because he will stand outside nagging.
Basically, when my brother gets into one of his moods to nag you, he is like a leech. He sticks onto you and only leaves when you pluck him off your back and flicks him off somewhere.
And unlike the leech who doesn't seem to have any feelings, my brother does. Just my luck that I got a girl for a brother. He's so bloody sensitive and dramatic, he complains about the lack of his friends, about the abundance in friends of other people and the worst thing is you can't counter-attack his nags. No. He's such a stubborn bitch he will not stop until he wins the fucking argument.

I suppose you can imagine how annoyed I can get at him sometimes. Now, while I am writing this down is an example of my pure annoyance.

My Mom got really annoyed at me for saying things like, his lack of resume writing. He got REALLY pissed and started ranting about him writing it so we can get off his back. By then, THANK THE HOLY HEAVENS OR I WILL EXPLODE, my Dad told him to shut up. My Dad is the only one who can shut him up without him making a comment of our apparent "lack of consideration" towards his talks.

I feel so pissed off right now thinking about this. You know why? Because that is BULLSHIT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY BROTHER TELLS ME ALL THE TIME? I WILL TELL YOU. I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW. My brother always says that if we don't like him critisizing him, we should do something about it so he will stop.

UM. EXCUSE ME? BUT IF HE FUCKING WROTE HIS CV ALREADY, WOULD I HAVE THAT PARTICULARLY SENSITIVE AMMO ON MY SIDE TO FLING AT HIS SWELLED UP HEAD? Oh my fucking God. Sometimes I feel like shaking my Mom really hard and transferring my memories to her like how Dumbledore does with the tips of his wand to the pensieve so Harry and see it.

The rest of the family has it good. I will like to remind them who spends their day at home more than them. ME, THAT'S WHO. AND I AM THE PERSON WHO IS SUBJECTED TO THIS SHIT EVERYDAY. I'm SO FUCKING SORRY if I had enough once in a while. I'm so sorry I can't handle every single day of my waking moments listening to him nag, rant and complain.
I know I must sound like a bitch of a sister right now, but I have no patience for this. Besides, OH MY FUCKING GOD MAN. DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING COUNSELLOR TO YOU? Do I look like someone who gives a rat's ass to what you don't like? ESPECIALLY SINCE IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT MUCH TO ME. If you guys think I sound like a total bitch right now, ask yourself this. Do you not feel like punching someone in the guy who's complaining about his lack of social life EVERY DAY FOR TWO FUCKING HOURS so he can just shut the fuck up already?

There are only two solutions I can think that will solve this particular predicament; you can either find out what's wrong with you, or you can just shut up and move the fuck on like the rest of us. Because, my friend, is how reality works. Like it or not.

My brother knows why people don't like to hand around in his presence. He knows that there is nothing he can do about it. Because even though he spews out bullshit all the time, there is one thing I believe in and that's you should never try to mold yourself into someone you're not just to please someone else. Because you would be a very sad person to do so and your life will lose all of its meaning.

The problem right now is that my brother doesn't know how to accept that fact and move on. I suppose that when he does, he'll meet someone who can handle all that. I sincerely hope that happens. Really, I do.

I never stop wishing the best for people. I really never do. I always hope that Pn Yean will find out what's making her such a bitch to everyone and hopefully she can solve it. I always hope that anorexic girls out there realise that they are indeed beautiful, cheesy as it sounds. I always hope that fat people get married. And you know what? Fat people do get married. And it's not because they make such good human cushions, its because they have beautiful personalities.

I just don't know why, that every time someone has something to solve, I'm always there.

You May Also Like

0 comments