Consequences.

by - 7:41 PM

So today we had this spicy-salty-bean paste steamed fish for dinner. And I was quite thirsty and after the first bite, I realised it was really salty. Like, really salty. So I just sat there and looked at the fish while finishing my rice and broccoli. Everything was so salty.

Then my brother was like, why aren't you eating the fish?
Me: Cos I have my period and for some strange reason I always get thirsty during my period. And the fish is salty, and the fact that it will dehydrate me and make me walk to my bottle and drink water and potentially filling myself too much to down the bowl of soup puts me off.

Everyone:


Its true. That's why sometimes I don't eat things. That's why I don't eat durian anymore. Because the fact that the stupid durian smell will be stuck in your mouth and fingers for like, EVER no matter how many times you wash it and everyone will know you ate durian.....that puts me off. That's why I don't eat durian anymore.


You May Also Like

0 comments