by - 8:27 PM



This scene wasn't as popular, I suppose. Cos I certainly did not remember this scene in Aladdin. But whatever. I saw a poll for guys on their favourite Disney princess and Princess Jasmine was pretty high on the charts. At least now we know why.

Belle topped the charts, though. My brother told me its cos she has her own opinion and she helped an ugly guy become good again and she actually fell in love with some beast appeals to the normal male brain.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay.

Oh, and did anyone notice the scene in "Hellfire" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame where Judge Frollo was singing....



it happens around 2:10
One of the top comments was :
most epic reaction to a boner ever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh Disney, why was I too young to realise all these innuendos you were leaving around in your movies?

You May Also Like

0 comments