Who are you?

by - 9:03 PM

Before I start the post, I'll like to share one of the weirdest pictures of me ever to be taken. Extracted from Cik Adlina's Facebook album :D

WHAT WAS I DOING!??!?!?!?!? Everyone was like :DDD and I'm like >;) HAHAHAHHAHA I remember laughing cos teacher was so excited we stood there smiling at the camera for ages

***

I am not the kind of person to sit down quietly with everyone else. I start swaying around and moving my hands a lot (maybe I have ADHD......) or I'll just start talking about everything under the Sun.

"you know ah, _____________________"
or "you know that ______________________"

and it seems that everyone finds it annoying lol  well I'm sorry I don't see the point of gathering at a table just to do homework in each other's company. Hello, it's the start of the day. I need a good wake up call in the morning so I just talk la. Aren't friends supposed to talk to each other anyway? And I'll stop talking crap if you guys just start talking to me about something lol. 

but usually when people talk to me, it's all business -.- am I incapable to gossip with. HELLO, I LOVE GOSSIP. FEED ME GOSSIP. 


***

I have a friend who's probably still at the hospital right now wired to machines. For the sake of not revealing anything, I won't say who it is. Cos you'll never know who reads this anyway. 
But I really hope she gets better. Exams are coming and she's really behind her studies and homework.. please get better :) sorry we can't visit you, but it'll be awkward lol and..the hospital you go to is really far. So if you're reading this, GET WELL SOON! Because I know you'll get well very quickly. People like you don't fall easily. Will hope to see you back at school soon good and healthy. DRINK MORE WATER, EAT MORE FRUITS!


You May Also Like

0 comments