Dear New Neighbour

by - 12:24 PM

Honestly. When the new neighbour moves in, they're gonna get some shit from me. It's already irritating beyond my mind that your renovation is disabling me to concentrate on anything. All that noise, what with the hammering, things dropping all the time, you demolishing half of the house to build a new half of a house.. it's getting quite unbearable.

Just this morning one of your workers did something that caused one of the telephone wires to fall -.- dude. That is one of the most retarded things to ever happen, like ever. It's bad enough that the renovation opposite of my house a few months ago caused our water pressure to go retarded, now you come do a huge-ass renovation that caused my phone line to go kaput.


That telephone line better get fixed, and fast. Look, it's not just my social network you've affected.
But I cannot fully blame you for your stupid renovation. Okay, I understand that you want a nice house and all, maybe you need the space.

Of course fate will cause those workers to do something with the wires the one week I need to catch up on my homework with. Of course my homework will have to revolve around the Internet. Of course. 


You May Also Like

0 comments