Pelikans Pelikans

by - 12:39 PM

It's a bad day..
I regretted not going to Cheryl's house!!!!
Should've went to Zanne's house...
I WANNA BAKE CUPCAKES!!! ><
Ah well, at least someone had fun :)

I went to "lee-sure" mall yesterday and as usual, went to Popular.
Saw watercolours.
Pelikan 24 colours costs RM 32!
Better save money right now.
I can afford it but I like some back-up money with me ^^

The Pelikan 24 colour thing:

Good-bye juice in koperasi..
WHO CAN HELP IT??
I talk a lot and plain water isn't nice!!! Juice. Sounds so good now.
JUICE!!! If only they let me squeeze some orange juice. But oranges aren't really cheap. I mean fruit-wise it's not cheap.
-.-
I know, I'm a cheapo. So what. Who wants to buy expensive stuff????
When I open my wallet, the money looks at me and asks me to NOT use them and save them for a rainy day.
Hey, why do they say "save it for a rainy day"?
Sounds so weird. I mean, save a dollar for a rainy day for what???
=="

You May Also Like

0 comments