AAAARRRGGHHH!!!

by - 6:00 PM

Mom registered me into tuition today :( good bye freedom. Have to eat early dinners and sleep early. Not to mention sit alone!!

Aiih. Agony of life XD

My scab is peeling off so my mom says that it's good in a sense. Means it's gonna heal in a couple of days or so.
Scabs peel off. It's normal. All I have to do now is to resist from scratching it and peeling the scab off. My fingers must have the will power of erm..of something with a lot of will power.
LOL I'm being blur and I'm scared that my scab will peel off because of something and my parents aren't here cos they're going to a wedding dinner...
OMG I just checked my ABRASION (yes, I found out what it was. It's a second degree abrasion) and I just WISH it would heal RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!
Urrrghhh

You May Also Like

0 comments