Craazy for bags!

by - 9:25 PM

I don't know why but the CRAZY FOR-list of the moment is BAGS. LOL yeah I have these moments where I get crazy over SOMETHING.

saw this on Mudah.com.my. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. But it's RM150 :(
Saw this in some website I came across. LOVE IT TOO. The green one left only O: And it's only RM26.60 O: how awesome is that?
I just found out that super-mad chic bag Zanne has (saw it on Facebook) is from Charles and Keith! Took me like 10 seconds to realize I went there before HAHAHAHHA. Me and my memory.. :/
She recommends DiaryAddiction and ShoppingRoll LOL according to this little missy, you won't get scammed so it's kinda trust-worthy? Yeah.
Found this on Blackmilkproject but they're sold out -.- WHAT THE HELL LA.
Everything is so cute.
Got to go. Gonna go oggle HAHA.

You May Also Like

0 comments