UPDATE!

by - 11:17 AM

Went to Wenwen's blog and saw this. Credits to Wenwen? XD You little perv!

"A movie without popcorn is like boobs without nipples"
LOLOLOL said that to practically everyone XD Credits to weennwweeeennnn!

***

Jien Li got me that book :) thanks gorgeous.

OH and add another to the hottie-list! XD been watching a new drama lately with Changmin lately. LOVE his eyes O: so big! For a Korean, I mean. GOOOOD.
HAHAHAHAHAHA Verinia told her friends I'm a hottie-freak? LOL? Okay. I AM. XD
Too many hot guys out there *o* saw two Calvin-Klein material yesterday hahahahahahahaha
I found out that I like looking at nice smiles.
Serious. I feel like taking pictures of people smiling HAHAH maybe I should be a portrait photographer when I grow up? Naaah. Too depressing.
Still don't know what I wanna be when I grow up. Journalist? Wedding planner? Interior designer? Psychologist?
Have to start thinking now cos next year starts Form 4. Science or Art? Semi-science?
You canNOT afford to screw up SPM.
SPM indirectly equals to LIFE.
Aish. Decisions, decisions. Not really a person who's good in making decisions. Never was.

You May Also Like

0 comments