GAWRSH.

by - 8:03 PM

OHMYGOD a cement mixer crashed into a poor lady's house today! According to the Malay Stall auntie, the cement mixer (henceforth known as lorry LOL too long to spell already.) was speeding down and then some small car came crashing in and the lorry crashed the car and BOOM it went somersaulting into the old lady's house and it brought the outside-part-of-the-roof crashing down.

GOD the whole neighbourhood aunties came out like a wind (honestly I have NEVER seen middle-aged aunties move so FAST before!)
The ambulance came and the stupid bystanders (which is ALOT! Practically the whole Cheras knows now or something) only helped the Chinese couple out from the car. The lorry driver leh? NO ONE HELP! What the hell right? Semangat kekitaan gone twisted. But they couldn't get them out and had to wait for the firemen to get them out.
Wah when they came out the audience clapped like shit. But too bad.
They were too late with the lorry driver. He died. Summore I heard that the driver only started working a few days only. Summore quite young D:
Semangat Satu Malaysia LOL even negros helped. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT? I feel safe now HAHAHAH if I got into an accident got people help AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.
Anyways, they blocked the road so a five second drive became a ten minute turn-around. The police came so yeah.
Now a crane is there pulling the lorry out. We keep hearing BOOM like every half hour or something.
Oh and the audience like, STOOD there the whole time!
IT HAS BEEN SIX HOURS. They really have nothing to do.
Anyways, at least the Malay Stall Auntie got good business XD

***

went to Leisure Mall today wanted to meet up with the "gang" but I was too late and they went to watch movie first.
I WANNA WATCH 'I AM NUMBER FOUR'!!! :( Haven't watch but I WANT to!!
Aiiish and then around 5 like that they come out and Mom let me go with them while she does her nails.
Surprisingly Jin Hua was there and SinWi kept repeating
"JIEN LI LIKES JIN HUA! JIEN LI LIKES JIN HUA!"
So I just played along and we kept abandoning them but that stupid Jin Hua kept abandoning poor Jien Li.
Some "gentleman" -.- iiish dunno how to pikat girls XDD who says nerds have common sense?
Anyways was only an hour with them then one by one they started going home.. Jien Li was wearing PlayBoy sneakers like what the heck!?
Anyways MiniToons was having a sale and I bought new earphones! LOVE THEM! They're the same with Sin's cos I love hers so I went to buy with Sook Yee's card :D thanks LB!
So yeah after coming out from there we found out that Jin Hua abandoned us so SookYee called him and he say he was in the lift and when she asked him where he was heading to he answered.

"I dunno."

WHAT THE HELL!??!? That guy ah, go climb into a lift for FUN. If he gets raped in there ah I'm gonna laugh the shit out of me HAHAHAH.
Anyways saw Bryan :O he was with a girl Ooh hahaha.
Wanted to get a Doodoll pencil box but decided against it :/ so using my KumaKuma pencil box :D
I miss my Domo pencil box :(

You May Also Like

0 comments