CURSES!

by - 8:15 PM

Okay I was GOING to blog about what I did today but my brother just burst my bubble.

URGH HE IS SUCH A BIG PART POOPER. Yes. I just called my brother a pile of shit.
BECAUSE HE IS!
No wonder he has no friends.

***

moving on.
OK. Today me, Kim, Xing Wei, Yi Lin and Kok Zhuo were talking about grades and he was complaining about how sombong this guy can be and we were all "O.O" LOL cos we all thought (okay, just me.) that he was this innocent "little" boy HAHAHA was I wrong or what.
Anyways, somehow I managed to change the subject to girls LOL and I asked him:

Me: Eh, Kok Zhuo, when you see a pretty girl, what are you thinking?
KZ: Guys I tell you, memang hamsap wan!
Us: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL??!?!?!
Me: WHAT!?!!?!?!?!
KZ: yeah la! Tak kan you see a person you look at the shoulders or the eyes first wan mah, of course look at the body!
Us: O_O HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Me: so if you see the girl from behind you see her butt la?
KZ: *as a matter of fact tone* OF COURSE LA!
Us: !!!!
Me: LOL so who you think is the most pervy guy in this class?
KZ: *thinks hard* You see Lum ah don't think he very leng zai and innocent but he actually DAMN PERVERTED WAN.
Us: *turns around to look at Lum*

OK I forgot most of it cos we were laughing so hard cos his facial expression was SO EPIC. I mean, seriously. Ain't flirting or anything here OK all the guy's expressions in TIGA DINAMIK are damn EPIC!!!!!
I pee in my pants cos of the epic-ness HAHAHHA.
Anyways tomorrow is picture day O: what to do for freestyle?!!??!

You May Also Like

0 comments