FAG!!

by - 7:59 PM

I was OK then my dad had this amazing idea of picking up my random book and looking into it. He says I'm wasting valuable paper for something useless like drawing.

I was drawing couples.
I don't see what's wrong with it. I LIKE drawing! I use to draw underneath our coffee table (evidence: the coffee table we're still using it. It's a board now cos my brothers broke the glass that used to be there. So I drew underneath it cos my brothers did it too) and papers, walls anything that my "mighty" magic marker could draw on. Even doors and chairs.
Yes I was a lifeless little pludgy girl.
Actually. I still am ha-ha. I don't draw on walls now (I know better now. our walls just got painted recently so, yeah) though. I draw on paper and instead of tearing them out and leaving them everywhere I keep them in books and leave them everywhere.
Yeah I can't get rid of the habit of leaving stuff around. I always have something left behind everywhere. It's like some sort of "imprint" I leave on the place.
Anyways, I was thinking of Paris so duh the first thing I think of when you say Paris is LOVE.
So I starting drawing couples lo. Yeesh.
Oh and note to people who don't know my family too well : my parents and brothers are INSANE and OVER-IMAGINATIVE when it comes to me and my relationship status. It gets annoying cos every single time I get a phone call or text someone and talk really long, they think I'm talking to my boyfriend OHMYGOD. Iish. For the record, I'm bloody single okay? You don't need to remind me about my lonely-ness every time I get a call OK?
I'm BORN to DIE a spinster cos I have so many boundaries everywhere. I blame it on the rapists out there. My parents think that I'm gonna get kidnapped or raped if I step out of the house with friends. Or my dad thinks I'm gonna hook up with someone and come back without my virginity.
PFFT. I have a BRAIN thankyouverymuch for your TRUST.
My dad says he'll let me go out once he starts to get the fact knocked into his head that I'm not a little kid anymore and I'm capable of delivering my knee to someone's balls instead of being frozen in time.
YEESH. The "trust" I tell you. It's killer.

Change topic.
What can I say about old people? I don't like them, they don't like me even if I DO like them.
Take my own family's share of old people for instance. They only take notice of you if your choice of career meets their expectations. Like for example, if I tell an old person I want to be a doctor and I'm studying medicine now, they'll start a rave about and sooner or later, your whole family knows that you want to be a doctor and immediately you're worshiped.
If you tell them, say, graphic designer, they'll just say "Oh. Okay. Okay." and an awkward silence comes and you know by the look in their eye that they disapprove of your choice and they are ITCHING to tell the other guy that they're grand daughter is studying something such "OFFENSIVE" like graphic designs. And sooner or later the whole family knows and no one will take you seriously anymore.

Like my brothers for instance. SUCH GOOD EXAMPLES.
My big brother was studying advertising and you don't see them raving about it for ages. They just like him cos he's the eldest and the eldest just gets all the attention in traditional Chinese families.
My second brother is currently studying Psychology and WOW does my family love it or what. My parents have this proud gleam in their eye whenever they tell other people that he's studying that. My uncles and aunties all LOVE him.
Me. I'm the youngest and therefore labelled as the BABY of the family. No one takes you seriously and when they do and ask you what you want to be when you grow up and you tell them you're thinking of becoming a wedding planner, they blow up in your face and start going all how accounting will be a better job and bla bla bla.

I told my family that I'm thinking of journalism now cos I want to work in a magazine and the change of LOOKS! GOD. My brother thinks it's good and at least it's better than my previous choice: a wedding planner. They started laughing like it's some silly dream a 5 year old would think of. And then they started saying being an undertaker would be better and higher paying.

GOD. My friends are soooo much more supportive. And adults wonder why teenagers are such a bother. ADULTS are the annoying ones with their over-optimistic expectations in you. They want a person with a mentality of a 85 year old, a build of a world-class swimmer but the looks of a 5 year old. My mom keeps insisting that I should wear more kiddy clothes HAHAHA. As if I'll let her do that.
Like I don't have enough problems already with people under-estimating me.
Yeah you can laugh now. I have a screwed-up life. I am a screw-up, always will be.
Yeah you can laugh.
If I get on the front cover of the newspaper is the day you will kick your butts and slap your hand on your forehead and say "OH GOD WAS I DUMB!"
Yeah but what are the chances of THAT happening hmm?

Here's a line for ya:
Unless you're achieved in life, no one would give a shit.

WHAT? It's true.

You May Also Like

0 comments